If you want to stay fit but do not have the time to frequently hit the gym, then the next best thing is to have your own exercise machines right at your own space. With the Schwinn AD2 Airdyne, you can achieve just that. It is an exercise bike providing a full upper and lower body work out with its progressive resistance system, and is intended to fit in a home set up. This is perfect for those who want to keep a healthy physique in the comfort of their own home.
Features Of Schwinn AD2 Airdyne
Extraordinary performance should not come in hefty price tags. You can achieve superior work-out performance with Schwinn AD2 Airdyne exercise bike as it is filled with all following features that can definitely help you attain that healthy and fit body.
• It has infinite progressive resistance levels. Meaning, the faster you can pedal, the resistance level increases too.
• The leg and arm motion is synchronized, giving you a feel of natural movement. With this, cramps and fatigues are reduced since human movements are simulated.
• There is an incorporated LCD system in the bike that shows speed, RPM, time, distance and even calories.
• The seat is padded for additional comfort and can support weight of up to 250 pounds
• This exercise bike has an built-in fan that can cool you up while working out
• Compared with the other Airdyne exercise machines, this bike is lighter for easy transport and lifting
• Perfect for home use as it does not take a lot of space and can easily be stored when not in use
Customer Reviews On Schwinn AD2 Airdyne
Many users have found this exercise bike a good, if not excellent, full body work out machine. The assembly is easy, does not take you more than thirty minutes to set it up. Seats are also very comfortable and easily adjusted for people sharing this machine to fit their height.
Another good thing is that there are no electrical connections required. And for a machine like this, price is definitely just right. The resistance level cannot be input, so you need to pedal faster to achieve higher resistance, this is good for some people. Others find it monotonous.
Overall, users are satisfied with the features and the quality of this exercise bike.